Servicing Alamo, Blackhawk, Danville, Diablo, Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton, San Ramon.
Phone: (925) 328-0500
Servicing Cordeila, Fairfield, Green Valley, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Travis AFB and Vacaville, CA Phone: (707) 452-9962
Are you still searching for a professional pet sitter who will look after your pets – dog(s), cat(s), bird, horses, fish and hamsters – when you’re not around? House Calls Pet Sitting and Dog Walking will offer its ‘personalized’ pet sitting services to give your pet exactly what he/she needs, including:
· Daily walking and exercise
· Love and proper care
· Food and water
· Indoor and outdoor watering/walking
· Single/multiple daily visits (day and night), among other pet sitting services.
We understand that your pets means so much to you.
One of our professional pet sitter will schedule a free ‘pet orientation’ to visit your home, meet you and your pets in order to get to know them, and look after them when you’re not around.
This initial ‘free visit’ gives you a freedom to decide whether the pet sitter is good fit to look after your animals or not.
WHY CHOOSE HOUSE CALLS PET SITTING?
1. Years of Experience Handling All Types of Pets: House Calls Pet Sitting and Dog Walking has professional pet sitters who has years of experience in handling and looking after almost all types of pets, including dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, fish, frogs, hamsters, and even horses.
2. Pet Sitting is Healthier Choice 4 Your Pets. When you are not around with your dogs and cats, they prefer their own surroundings. They prefer eating on their own in their own dishes, sleep in their own bed, and wait for you to return looking out their favorite window.
3. Give Your House a LIVED IN Look. Having a pet sitter in your house will give it a ‘lived-in look’ even after you’ve left your home. One of our professional pet sitters will switch on the lights, flower the plants, bring in the mails, and open and close doors and curtains so that you’re pets feel they are not alone. During our daily visits, we also make sure their belongings are safe.
MID-DAY DOG WALKING
Your pets crave for their daily ‘fun’ activities – a walk in the park and some play time. If no one is around to take care of their needs, they could easily feel lonely and become depressed. That is why HOUSE CALLS offer mid-day dog walking service too. If you have a long and busy day, mid-day dog walking is an excellent option for your cats and dogs.
BESIDES PET SITTING AND DOG WALKING
In addition to pet sitting and dog-walking services, HOUSE CALLS PET SITTING services clean-up accidents, administer medication, refill food and water.
We make sure that your pooch is comfortable with a new person during the day, which will make you feel as ease knowing that you have not been rushed or worry if your pet would ‘make through’ the day.
Have a difficult pet that needs care and attention? We have handled them ALL.
Often times, pets feel less aggressive when the owner is not around. Our professional pet sitter will get acquainted with your dogs/cats before you go away so that they feel comfortable being with a new person.
Do you think your pet needs ‘fun’ time, a great company, and love and care when you’re not around? Please find a pet sitter here.
We have had the pleasure of servicing so many beloved pets and getting to know so many wonderful pet owners. With warm appreciation of our association during the past years we extend our very best for you and your family! Thank you for entrusting us with your pet care and making our success possible!
At House Calls “Pet Sitting” we love, feed and play with your pets right in their home. Pets Prefer “House Calls Pet Sitters”